RITUALS Cosmetic Enterprise
M+R interior architecture advised and designed a whole new innovative office concept for the head office of the cosmetic enterprise Rituals in Amsterdam.
The office is located in three old combined Cannel Houses located at the famous Keizersgracht in Amsterdam.
Rituals Cosmetic Enterprise
Amsterdam, Januari 2013
In close cooperation with the styling department of Rituals, M+R created a new phase of the corporate identity of Rituals by using wood and stone elements.
The new head office of Rituals is located on two floors, for a better connection M+R designed and integrated an organic staircase of metal, steel and glass.
The whole concept and variation of working places are designed by M+R: the long working tables are divided with movable wooden structures which also provide acoustic noise reduction.
The founder and CEO of Rituals Raymond Cloosterman contacted M+R as designing company while he was impressed by the Privium ClubLounge upon Schiphol, a project that is designed by Hans Maréchal (owner of M+R interior architecture) and opened end of 2008.
Ontwerp en realisatie
- Adres Keizersgracht 679-689
- Plaats Amsterdam
- Projecttitel RITUALS Cosmetic Enterprise
- Projectarchitect(en) Hans Marechal
- Interieurarchitect M+R interior architecture
- Toeleveranciers false
- Netto vloeroppervlakte (m2) 1500
- Programma Interieurarchitectuur
- Voorlopig ontwerp 01-06-2012
- Definitief ontwerp 01-09-2012
- Aanvang bouw 05-06-2013
- Oplevering 01-01-2013
- Opdrachtgever RITUALS
- Ontwerpbureau M+R interior architecture